Who we are
Our website address is: http://montreal.casino
Last updated: 07 September 2019
Current Terms and Conditions may be changed by montreal.casino when such need occurs. montreal.casino will notify the website users and/or subscribers of any significant changes, where possible. However, please visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible changes.
Who the website is for?
The website is for players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. You are solely responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
The website is intended for adult players, the minimal age is 18, and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
montreal.casino may process the following personal data about you:
- Data of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- Content you submit, such as, posts, comments, personal preferences, opinions, complaints, chats
- If you submit a complaint, the account name or username and email registered with the casino or gaming operator against which the complaint is directed
- Other information. You may choose to provide other information directly to us or we might require other information from you. For example, we may collect other information when we handle a complaint submitted by you, when you use the forum and live chat functions or otherwise communicate with us.
Who we share your data with
montreal.casino work with third parties to help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties may from time to time need to have access to your personal data:
- Our plugin provider and host of WordPress.com
- Our analytics service providers such as Google, who process personal data for their own purposes as Data Controllers.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Our email service provider, Ninja Forms may collect data about how Ninja Forms is used to improve the experience for everyone. This data will not include ANY submission data or personally identifiable information. Records of your visits to the site, through cookies and otherwise (which records may include: traffic data; location information; logs; information about your computer or mobile device such as if applicable your IP address, operating system, mobile carrier, or device identifying information). Records of correspondence between us and you (for example, records of your and our communication for purposes of support services). Comments, posts, or other data you upload to our site (for example, in the comments section of our blog posts). And, information you provide by completing forms on our website or in our products and services (for example, purchase information and information you provide when subscribing to newsletters or contacting us)
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
In some circumstances we keep your personal data during a certain period to meet for example legal, tax or accounting requirements.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can ask us to:
- confirm whether we are processing your personal data;
- give you a copy of that data;
- provide you with other information about your personal data, for example what data we have, what we use it for, who we disclose it to, whether we transfer it outside the EU and how we protect it, how long we keep it for, what rights you have, how you can make a complaint, where we got your data from and whether we have carried out any Automated Decision Making or Profiling, to the extent that information has not already been provided to you in this Policy.